In order to get more accurate results, our search has the following Google-Type search functionality:
If you use '+' in front of a word, then that word will be present in the search results.
ex: Harry +Potter will return results with the word 'Potter'.
If you use '-' in front of a word, then that word will be absent in the search results.
ex: Harry -Potter will return results without the word 'Potter'.
If you use 'AND' between two words, then both of those words will be present in the search results.
ex: Harry AND Potter will return results with both 'Harry' and 'Potter'.
If you use 'OR' between two words, then bth of those words may or may not be present in the search results.
ex: Harry OR Potter will return results with just 'Harry', results with just 'Potter' and results with both 'Harry' and 'Potter'.
If you use 'NOT' before a word, then that word will be absent in the search results.
ex: Harry NOT Potter will return results without the word 'Potter'.
Placing '""' around words will perform a phrase search. The search results will contain those words in that order.
ex: "Harry Potter" will return any results with 'Harry Potter' in them, but not 'Potter Harry'.
Using '*' in a word will perform a wildcard search. The '*' signifies any number of characters. Searches can not start with a wildcard.
ex: Pot*er will return results with words starting with 'Pot' and ending in 'er'. In this case, 'Potter' will be a match.
Terms & Conditions
By purchasing products from Between Reads Pty Ltd ("Between Reads or universitybookshop.com.au") or using this website, the Customer or website user agrees to the following terms and conditions of sale.
Between Reads reserves the right to add to, delete or change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and without notice. By continuing to use the universitybookshop.com.au, you agree to be bound by the changes. We are not obliged to notify you of any changes but we will endeavour to alert you to any significant changes. Nevertheless, you should check our published agreement and policies from time to time to acquaint yourself with the current version.
- Site Access: Between Reads gives you permission to access, view and download the content appearing on this site, for personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to use any device, method or software to interfere with the proper functioning of this site. Without the expressed written permission of Between Reads Pty Ltd, you may not use any device, method or software including, but not limited to: spiders, robots, avatars, agents, data mining, gathering or extraction tools and attempts to probe, scan or test or breach security and authentication measures.
- Copyright & Trademarks: You agree that the content you access, view or download and the software used to create it, remains the property of Between Reads Pty Ltd as defined by Australian and International Intellectual Property Laws, including but not limited to Copyright and Trademark laws. You agree not to modify or alter the content in any way, or make it available to any third parties.
- GST: All prices listed on universitybookshop.com.au are inclusive of GST.
- Refunds: Refunds will be given at the discretion of company management.
- Addressing: If a product is found to be mis-addressed by Between Reads then Between Reads shall be responsible for the re-delivery, replacement or refunding of the product. If the Customer is found to have given an incorrect or insufficient address, Between Reads will not refund or resend the product and all responsibility for correcting delivery will be borne by the Customer.
- Incorrect Bank Account Number: Between Reads gives the customer the choice to pay for products through bank transfer. If the Customer credits money to the incorrect bank account number, and the correct number was provided to the Customer by Between Reads, then Between Reads will not accept any responsibility for correcting payment and the goods will not be dispatched.
- Mailing Cash: Between Reads does not recommend that cash be mailed for payment of products. If the Customer does mail cash, Between Reads accepts no responsibility for the theft, loss or otherwise non-delivery of mailed cash.
- Cancelling Orders: Between Reads reserves the right to cancel orders that we believe to be fraudulent or constitute a mis-use or a promotional or marketing activity or where an error has occurred including but not limited to errors relating to pricing.
- Stock Availability: In order to provide the greatest range of products, you understand that Between Reads does not stock all products listed on this site in a single warehouse. Product availability information is provided by a number of third party suppliers. Between Reads works with these third-parties to ensure this information is as accurate as possible however some errors and omissions are expected. Goods delivered may differ to the product images presented on this site.
- Gift Voucher Expiry: Gift vouchers are valid for one year from the time they are issued, after which the voucher expires. Any remaining credit is non-refundable.
- Delivery Estimates: Between Reads makes every effort practical to ensure that delivery timeframes given are accurate. However the delivery times stated for products on this site assume that the stock availability information provided by our suppliers is accurate and that delivery times are not adversely affected by unforseen events. By placing an order, you agree not to hold Between Reads liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with any delay or failure to deliver within the estimated time frame.
- Pre-authorisation: By using universitybookshop.com.au and ordering via credit card, the amount of your order will be pre-authorised but not actually charged. Pre-authorisation is a hold on funds usually for 7-10 days. This means your available credit will decrease by the amount of your order, but your card will not actually be charged (so as to allow for returns and cancellations) until the day your item(s) actually ship.
- Software Warranty: All software sold by Between Reads is subject to the terms and conditions of the license agreement of that software. The Customer acknowledges their obligations to abide by such license agreements. The Customer acknowledges that Between Reads does not warrant any software under these Terms and Conditions. All software is warranted in accordance with the license agreement that governs its use.
- Limitation of Liability: The Customer shall indemnify Between Reads against any loss of or damage to property or for data or software which is lost, corrupted, deleted or altered. Between Reads shall not be liable to the Customer for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the purchase, use or performance of products or services, even if Between Reads has been advised of their possibility. In no case shall the maximum liability exceed the cost of the original order.
Notice of Copyright Infringement: Between Reads Pty Ltd respects the copyrights of others. If you feel that data is used in Between Reads' website in a manner that your copyright has been infringed upon, please write to us at:
Between Reads Pty Ltd
P O Box 3111
Auburn, VIC 3123
Please include the following details:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that has allegedly been infringed upon and that you wish to have removed. Please include a web address (URL)
- A statement that the complaining party believes what constitutes infringement under the Copyright Act 1994 has occurred.
- A statement that you are the copyright holder or authorised to act on their behalf.
- Contact details including an email address where the complaining party may be contacted.
The information contained on the Between Reads Pty Ltd website (www.universitybookshop.com.au) may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Between Reads Pty Ltd howsoever arising from inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Between Reads does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any opinion, information, advice, representation or omission contained on this web site.